My mom has been here since Sat which has been nice, for all of us. I think it's really been helpful to Bryan to give him a bit of a break in the evenings but also great support to our kiddos & me. She's supposed to drive home Sat night but it looks like winter will hit Dallas tomorrow night so we'll see.
I had a soon yesterday & babies looked great. Both were head down facing each other, so cute! Weights were approx 1 lb, 11oz (Pieces) & 2 lb, 1 oz (Bits). This is an estimate & can fluctuate a bit since they're so little but they both are doing great, no twin to twin transfusion concerns.
Ani & Brody have been able to visit almost everyday which has been amazing. Sometimes they cry & say they don't want to leave me, which of course makes me cry. But for the most part, they leave without any problems. Looking forward to a date night in with B on Fri, weather permitting.
Weight loss/gain: +29 pounds. My appetite is fairly normal these days but I do have to eat small portions multiple times/day.
Maternity clothes: yes, lots of yoga pants/leggings.
Symptoms: Heartburn has gotten pretty bad but am taking Protonix & that's really helped. I have to sleep slightly upright at night.
Sex (of baby): Girls!
Sleep: I'm finding it harder & harder to fell & stay asleep. My anxious mind just doesn't want to stop thinking. Still have to get up 3-4 times/night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: seeing the girls on sonogram, seeing my mom & babies (the big ones :).
Movement: A lot! They are active little girls. Bits is a lot more active & loves to "swim" away from the monitors.
Food cravings: I really like eggs & bacon lately, apple juice, lemon lime soda & really anything covered in cheese.
Belly button in or out? In but it's stretched pretty tight.
How the kiddos are taking it ? They both love to hug & kiss my belly. They have a hard time leaving the hospital sometimes but love to talk on the phone & tell me about their day. They are having fun/a nice distraction with grandma & Christmas decorating.
What I miss? Right now I miss seeing my other 2 babies, although am enjoying the quiet of my room & ability to do whatever I am up for doing. It'd be nice to be home in general.
Sleep: I'm finding it harder & harder to fell & stay asleep. My anxious mind just doesn't want to stop thinking. Still have to get up 3-4 times/night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: seeing the girls on sonogram, seeing my mom & babies (the big ones :).
Movement: A lot! They are active little girls. Bits is a lot more active & loves to "swim" away from the monitors.
Food cravings: I really like eggs & bacon lately, apple juice, lemon lime soda & really anything covered in cheese.
Belly button in or out? In but it's stretched pretty tight.
How the kiddos are taking it ? They both love to hug & kiss my belly. They have a hard time leaving the hospital sometimes but love to talk on the phone & tell me about their day. They are having fun/a nice distraction with grandma & Christmas decorating.
What I miss? Right now I miss seeing my other 2 babies, although am enjoying the quiet of my room & ability to do whatever I am up for doing. It'd be nice to be home in general.
What I'm looking forward to? Seeing my family each & every chance I get.
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone & I'm so thankful for each one I get still pregnant!
What I'm nervous about: Every time they put me on the monitor or I go for a sono-if something is wrong.
Milestones: Everyday is a milestone & I'm so thankful for each one I get still pregnant!
What I'm nervous about: Every time they put me on the monitor or I go for a sono-if something is wrong.
My room



No comments:
Post a Comment