Bryan is in Minnesota as I type this so I called him after my appointment to fill him in. He is optimistic and positive about it all, even though he will be a single parent for quite some time. Why Minnesota?? Ron, his dad fell on Sunday & broke his neck in 2 places. He had surgery the other day which all went well & has to be in a halo vest (basically a contraption to immobilize his head & neck/keep them in stationary) for 3 months. He is doing well, but will have a long road to recovery. Obviously Cynthia will not be able to come as planned for January as she will be caring for Ron so...we will be able to hang on to our nanny through January. Prayers greatly appreciated for Ron for a speedy recovery!
Bryan & I, well we'll take it day by day & take everything in stride. We have to do what is in the best interests/safety for the babies.
People keep asking how they can help. Ideally after i'm admitted to the hospital, any meals would be helpful for Bryan & the kids and/or any playdates with the kiddos to give him some breathing room. And-come see me at the hospital of course :). I'll be at Presbyterian Hospital of Plano (6200 W. Parker Rd, Plano, TX).
| Bits |
| Pieces |
No comments:
Post a Comment