Happy Monday!
These girls are definitely showing me some personality lately. Although I can't
feel them yet, I can tell when they switch positions & Bits feels like
she's hanging from my rib cage. At my most recent perinatologist appt, they
were laying across, Bits on my left & where her feet end, there was Pieces.
They like to lay facing my back & rarely want to show their faces.
Maternity clothes: Absolutely!
Symptoms: I a pretty fatigued but get some energy about mid morning & then lose it again until late afternoon. I am still short of breath when I do any activity & have to take breaks & sit down often. My feet have been hurting a lot, have to wear my workout shoes to work now but am glad I don't have any swelling yet.
Sex (of baby): Girls!
Sleep: Not the best, but ok. I move from side to side a lot, typically when my arm & hip fall asleep on the side i'm on. I put my memory foam mattress on my side of the bed (had to do this with my last pregnancy too) & am using my body pillow. We kicked 1 dog out so now only Rambo is in our room & he's quiet. I have to get up 1-2 times/night to pee but that's about it. I have been having some wacky dreams too.
Best moment this week? Been spending more quality time with Ani & Brody & getting some good cuddle time in & having a date night with B. I have a doctor appt in the morning so I also get to see my girls.
Movement: Perinatologist said I should start feeling some soon but right now only when one makes a sudden change in position.
Food cravings: Not really. I like donuts, making my own sausage/egg/cheese mcmuffins at home before work.
Belly button in or out? In
How the kiddos are taking it all? Anika is so excited to be having girls! Brody on the other hand says "no girl, I want boy". Anika tells me all the time that she doesn't like that they are in my belly, she wants to see them & hold them. Brody on the other hand says the babies are swimming in my tummy :).
What I miss? Energy! It comes in waves, or so I think it does. I feel ok one day & decide to exercise only to not have that feeling for another week. It'd be nice to get in a groove again. I also miss a good glass of wine or beer:).
What I'm looking forward to? Feeling them move around & growing.
Milestones: Made it to 20 weeks & it's been uneventful.
What I'm nervous about: Right now it's that the perinatologist could not see a dividing membrane between them at my last appt. It was not my normal perinatologist but she looked & looked & couldn't find one. She said that my regular doctor is very experienced & if he saw one that there probably is one but she just couldn't locate it. She said as the pregnancy progresses the membrane becomes more apparent. I'll see again next week with my regular perinatologist. If there is no dividing membrane, it just opens up for the possibility of a lot more risks & complications. Praying that there is one!
No comments:
Post a Comment