Wednesday, August 28, 2013

12 Weeks, 4 days

I've decided to "borrow" my friend Mis' way of blogging about her pregnancy. It's much more efficient than just a big blob of wording. We went to the doctor this morning & got to see "Bits & Pieces" (pictures below). Precious! Anika & Brody got to see their little twins & were so excited...well, Brody was a little scared at the sound of their heartbeats. 
Weight loss/gain: +10 pounds, ugh! I just cannot stop eating. My doctor says it's to calm the nausea & that should subside soon. The problem is that I only want to eat food that is bad for me-greasy, fatty food! 
Maternity clothes: Yes, have been for a while now. Clothes started getting snug really early, like 8 weeks if not sooner. 
Symptoms:  Nausea, most of the time. I haven't been sick in a while & when I was, it was at bedtime & only happened a few times. I'm really tired and short of breath. My OB said that this will likely stick with me my entire pregnancy (the fatigue should let up a little in the 2nd trimester). 2 babies = double symptoms.
Bits & Pieces
Sex (of baby): We don't know just yet. Sonographer said it's a little too early, more likely to be accurate around 16-20 weeks (like a singleton pregnancy). I just know they are girls though! (just a vibe & Chinese calendar says so-I was right & so was the calendar with the other 2). 
Sleep: Not so good. I can't really get comfortable & can't stay asleep. Between repositioning & the dogs making noise & moving around, it's definitely lacking.
Best moment this week? Getting to see Bits & Pieces this morning. I can't feel them moving yet so seeing them & knowing they are ok was refreshing. 
Movement: Too soon. Although, I feel all sorts of things which my OB says is everything stretching itself out for their growth. 
Pieces
Bits
Food cravings: YES! I love anything covered in cheese, especially Taco Bell or fries with cheese on them. Pickles, lemonade, McDonald's hash browns, mashed potatoes. 
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss?  Feeling normal, not nauseas or tired all the time. I really miss being able to get to the gym regularly too. Since I can't drive-that is it's own obstacle but when I feel like garbage, I just want to go home & lay on the couch. 
What I'm looking forward to?  Feeling better & feeling them move around.
Milestones: 12 weeks! I've been really nervous about the babies & am relieved to have 12 weeks & 4 days gone. 
What I'm nervous about: If I'll have to go on bedrest or not at some point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment