As of today I am 5 weeks, 4 days along & am due March 8, 2014. I haven't had a sono yet, that is on July 30th when I'm a 8 weeks, 2 days. So I got the due date online by putting in all of my calculations (it's usually close but may be off a day or two). Funny thing is that I was due with Anika on March 10th, Brody on February 17th. Well, Anika was born February 28th & Brody February 17th. We could very well have 3 February babies. Good party planning on our part I guess, not so good once they are older & want more expensive gifts...like a car!
I am still in a little bit of shock but can't stop smiling. I think it's a little shock just like B-that it happened so fast, that this will be my last pregancy & how am I so amazing blessed to have this awesome life! Well also-how did I get to be 33 (almost 34) & have 3 kids :)! Wasn't I just 24, dating Bryan & living the party life? Ha, I wouldn't change this life for anything.
And, how am I "showing" already! Yes, it's probably just bloating but wow, it's obvious-to me at least!
Anika is so excited, she thinks baby is a girl & she calls "her" "Plum". Partly I think because a plum is purple & that's her favorite color but also because she just had to name "her" something. She loves to rub my belly & also ask if she has a baby in her tummy. Kids are so cute at 4! I'll post pictures as we take them, you know I love to show my belly so watch out!
Oh mama! I am so excited for you guys, you're family is so stinking cute!! Yay for blogging too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Danielle
Congrats beautiful lady!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete